The Benchmarking Network announced they will be kicking a new study in the area of Managing Six Sigma Effectiveness. Now is the time to join and become involved in setting the focus and direction of the study by attending the kickoff meeting. This is a “best practices” study that will include site visits to top-performing companies.
The study will review Managing Six Sigma Effectiveness including research into:
- Structuring the Six Sigma Function;
- Strategies Employed in Six Sigma Programs;
- Use of Technologies in Six Sigma Programs;
- Linking Effectiveness Information to Organizational Strategy;
- Performance Measures; and
- Database Development.